Videos are very trendy and they easily become viral, because people love watching interesting videos. One of the favorite pass times of many people is watching exciting videos. A good video player can be of great help to watch unlimited videos. Earlier, there were not many video streaming players available. Only fewer digital media players were widely used by many people around the world. And these media players were not designed properly, there were many restraints when using these media players. But kudos to all the brilliant developers who have built and developed the incredible chrome cast digital media player.
Chrome cast is the media player which was developed by team Google, it is a handy media player which can be used to stream unlimited videos on electronic devices such as mobile phones and personal computers. The Google chrome cast technology is way ahead of the other media players because of its advanced technology which can stream high definition video with great picture quality through applications which can are compatible with the chrome cast.
More than fifty millions of customers have purchased this compact digital media player app. Chrome cast is the first generation media player and a second generation chrome cast was also introduced by Google.
Features Of Chromecast
- Watching streaming videos for free of cost is the best specification of chrome cast, there are no limitations to watch free videos.
- You can see high definition videos through chrome cast media player, you just need a good internet connection to see unlimited videos.
- This incredible technology has made phone remote controls possible, you easily and effortlessly operate chrome cast media player with portable remote controls.
- Multiple users can operate and watch limitless videos through the chrome cast digital media player, many media players have restrictions that only one user can use it but chrome cast player allows many users to access this device.
- Chrome cast is compatible and it is available for many devices such as Android phones, tablets and personal computers. Many media players are not compatible on various platforms, it is very complicated to launch them on various devices. But chrome cast can be used on any device with ease.
The simple procedures to stream VLC player to Google chrome cast to pc
It is very simple to stream a file from VLC player to your chrome cast, the wonderful Google plug-ins and extensions are a great help to it.
- Purchase a google chromecast from online to cast and stream files.
- If you do not have google chrome, install it and now you should adjoin google extensions to it.
- Change the necessary settings to set up your chromecast to the PC or any other electronic devices such as tablets (Check out the tutorial here)
- Now open the VLC media player and play the file which you to stream on your television.
- Now, open a fresh tab in google chrome and using google cast and click on cast video or window.
- The file which you want will be completely streamed through chrome cast, now click the back button and go to VLC and enable the full-screen mode and viola mode to watch clear videos. Now you will be able to stream videos by VLC media player through chrome cast.
Some of the reasons when you cannot cast VLC to chromecast
Many users gain a smooth and trouble-free experience when casting VLC to chrome cast, but some may face any technical issues which restrict them from performing this tasks. If you are unable to cast these will be the following reasons.
- Bad internet connection can cause an inability to cast.
- The improper power supply can be a reason, so check whether there is a good connection of the USB device and proper power.
- Factory settings such a reboot and restart of the device can cause hindrance when casting VLC to chromecast.
- Excessive buffering of videos can also be a major cause.
- Heavy trafficking of the website can cause trouble to stream the videos.
Stream VLC to chrome cast by android device
- Install and download chromecast application on your device and now start to pair it with chromecast.
- Now open the VLC media player and launch the file you want to on chromecast.
- Open and launch chromecast application on your device.
- On the menu button click the cast screen and audio option.
- Follow all the instructions carefully which appear on your device when casting device to chrome cast.
- Now your ready to stream unlimited videos on any device via chromecast.
Follow these above-mentioned tips to watch streaming online videos through chromecast, there no limitations on the chromecast media player, you can stream, watch, and cast amazing and interesting video on it.
It is incredibly easy to even cast VLC to chromecast. It is absolutely free to download the chromecast app on your device to start streaming videos. Keep visiting Chromecastguide for more information and tutorials.